CST Workshop Series 2013: towards CST STUDIO SUITE® 2013
Virtual prototyping by electromagnetic simulation has assumed an increasingly central role in product design and an engineer's daily work. The benefits of simulation in accelerating the design cycle are widely appreciated, but looking at an individual component in isolation is often insufficient. CST is introducing System Assembly and Modeling (SAM): a new approach to simplify modeling, simulation and optimization of electromagnetic systems.
The “CST Workshop Series 2013: towards CST STUDIO SUITE® 2013” will give design and research engineers an insight into the latest 3D simulation technology for designing electromagnetic components as well as assembled systems. The features in the coming 2013 version will be presented.
Hotel Barceló Ankara Altinel, G.M.K. Bulvari No. 151, 06570 Tandogan , Ankara, Turkey
14 Mar 2013
Who should attend:
Electronic SI/PI engineers, RF engineers, engineers involved in pre-compliance EMC, system engineers involved in Antenna placement and EMC, Professors, researchers and Ph.D students involved at the University in these same aspects.
Cost: Free of charge
Several technical presentations demonstrate how our EM software solutions could be used to streamline an engineer’s design workflow for a wide variety of application areas.
- Component to system: enhancing the design process using System Assembly and Modeling (SAM)
- Faster design cycles with high performance hardware
- Multiphysics Approach for a Microwave Oven Design
- Embedded Dual band GSM antenna Design using Antenna Magus, Optenni Lab, and CST STUDIO SUITE
- PCBs: efficient Signal and Power Integrity analysis
- Antenna Cosite Interference Analysis in an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) using Antenna Magus, EMIT tool, and CST STUDIO SUITE
- Synthesis and Tuning of Modern Microwave Filters using Nuhertz® tool and CST STUDIO SUITE
- EMC simulation of consumer and automotive electronic devices
- Multi-objectives optimization with Mode FRONTIER and CST MICROWAVE STUDIO®
- CST STUDIO SUITE 2013 New Features
Please feel free to invite your colleagues, but everyone attending must pre-register. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
We look forward to seeing you there!
CST System Integrity Workshop Series 2013 media sponsors
Microwave Journal is the leading resource for RF, microwave and wireless engineers. It brings the latest technical information, industry news and product updates to the community through both print and digital media. www.mwjournal.com
RF Globalnet is the Internet's leading source of technical information for the RF/microwave design community, serving the needs of engineering professionals since 1996. Access rich content, locate products and services, and connect with other industry professionals at www.rfglobalnet.com