CST STUDIO SUITE® Microwave & Antenna Training
How to work efficiently with CST MICROWAVE STUDIO® (CST MWS). Improve your performance with our hands-on training course.
The full CST MWS training course consists of 2 full days. It is helpful to be familiar with the Getting Started manual. The training course is focused on modeling and solver overview, and concentrates on antenna simulation.
Event is full, no more registrations can be accepted.
Courtyard Los Angeles LAX / El Segundo - 2000 East Mariposa Avenue, El Segundo, 90245, CA United States of America
23 - 24 Oct 13
Time: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
CST MWS training will cover the following topics:
- Basic and advanced parametric modeling
- CAD import and parameterization
- Solver overview and help overview
- MW/RF applications using different solvers
- Antenna simulations including detailed farfield post processing
- Antenna matching network in CST DESIGN STUDIO™
- Performance tuning and meshing
- Template-based post processing
- Thermal co-simulation
- Antenna arrays (optional workflow)
- Radar Cross Section (optional workflow)
- Planar antenna design includes matching circuit (optional workflow)
- Horn antenna and reflector (optional workflow)
- Customer specific questions and discussion (please send your models in advance)
This course is available to customers or evaluators who want to become proficient users of CST STUDIO SUITE®. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
The class is subject to availability (group will be up to 10 people). Please register for a place on-line.
Payment is required at the time of registration. Your place is NOT confirmed until payment is received. We accept payment by check or VISA/Mastercard/American Express credit cards. Please mail a check to: CST of America, Inc. (training AP), Suite 500, 492 Old Connecticut Path, Framingham, MA 01701 or make a credit card payment by phone and ask for Sales Admin - 508.665.4400.