- Providing technical support to all CST customers
- Conducting training seminars
- Mentoring users on best practices when using CST products
- Delivering technical pre-sales demonstrations and presentations and visiting current and prospective customers
- Provide enablement support to Partners
- Master's Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent with at least 5 years related experience
- Good understanding of the theory of electromagnetic fields and its application for Microwave and RF components, a good working knowledge of commercial EDA/CAE simulation/design tools is advantageous, ideally with CST STUDIO SUITE®
- Familiar with the design of Microwave and RF components like antennas and filters, EMC analysis, PCB design, SI/PI-analysis, circuit simulation
- Confident in delivering technical presentations, conducting technical sales sessions, working on benchmarks and feasibility studies
- A strong interest in 3D electromagnetic simulation, engineering processes & simulation methods, motivated to learn about a wide range of industrial requirements in the CAE domain. He / she should also be comfortable working directly with customers in the areas of support, sales, and benchmark analysis
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, also under time pressure
- Fluent in Mandarin and good business English is mandatory
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF CST!
CST is part of Dassault Systèmes. We are one of the leading providers of 3D simulation software for calculating electromagnetic fields. Our software products are used by engineers around the world in both industry and research. As a highly innovative company, CST offers a secure position with many varied and challenging tasks in an open, friendly and international atmosphere.