After a minimum of three months training period in our German Headquarter, you will strengthen the Sales & Support team in Scandinavia by supporting our customers to use our software for a wide range of design challenges. Primary tasks will be to give in depth technical support, developing and presenting training and workshop/webinar material, white paper applications, and attending exhibitions. You will provide on-site presentations, benchmark analysis and support of prospective customers through evaluations. Other task will include establishing new contacts, maintaining existing relationships with customers and progressively managing accounts.
- Master/PhD in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent with at least three years experience in electronic design and simulation
- Competent knowledge of theory of electromagnetic fields, numerical methods in electromagnetics, and electromagnetic simulation
- Open to handle different applications from Electromechanical to RF devices including also Signal Integrity of PCBs
- A strong technical background in EDA, PCB- and EMC-analysis
- Practical user knowledge of CST STUDIO SUITE® is a distinct advantage
- Energetic and proactive personality with strong organizational skills
- Very good interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English is mandatory, Swedish is an advantage
- Willingness to travel
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF CST!
CST GmbH, based in Darmstadt, Germany, is part of Dassault Systèmes. We are one of the leading providers of 3D simulation software for calculating electromagnetic fields. Our software products are used by engineers around the world in both industry and research. As a highly innovative company, CST offers a secure position with many varied and challenging tasks in an open, friendly and international atmosphere.