WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE?
As a member of the Meshing Team you will work on the preparation of 3D geometry for electromagnetic solvers. The Meshing Team provides and maintains a technology to generate surface and tetrahedral meshes fulfilling the very specific electromagnetic requirements of our solvers. The robust and exact meshing is one of the major challenges in our simulation workflow. Besides, more and more complex geometry is being simulated, making the meshing task a performance critical problem to solve.
THE CHALLENGES AHEAD:
- You are motivated to work in a team environment, collaborating with several related teams, to develop and refine a state of the art technology using modern programming practices and state of the art tools and techniques.
- A strong drive to create an industry leading capability that will leverage CAD connectivity to create a world class simulation model build experience.
YOUR KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- You hold a PhD or a Master’s degree with strong supplementary qualifications in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or in a related discipline.
- Theoretical knowledge specifically on Meshing, or more generally about Computational Geometry and/or Computer Graphics.
- In-depth knowledge of C++ is a prerequisite, ideally experienced with software development and planning processes (like Scrum), skills in Scripting languages like Python.
- Experience with CAD systems is a big advantage (CATIA, SolidWorks, ACIS).
- Knowledge in Python for internal process automation.
- Strong communication skills.
We work in a highly motivated team, offer flexible working hours in a modern office environment combined with an attractive salary (incl. bonus system). By offering numerous social benefits, such as a canteen, free beverages, parking garage, emergency childcare etc., we want to create a working environment in which you can deploy your skills in an optimal manner.
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF CST!
CST GmbH, based in Darmstadt, Germany, is part of Dassault Systèmes. We are one of the leading providers of 3D simulation software for calculating electromagnetic fields. Our software products are used by engineers around the world in both industry and research. As a highly innovative company, CST offers a secure position with many varied and challenging tasks in an open, friendly and international atmosphere.