WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE?
As a member of the integral equation and asymptotic solver team you will work on improving the integral equation based solver for high frequency applications.
Working with innovative software developers and application
THE CHALLENGES AHEAD:
- You are motivated to work in a team environment, collaborating with several related teams, to develop and refine a state of the art technology using modern programming practices and state of the art tools and techniques.
- Stay up-to-date about newest development in relevant research areas.
- Get used to the development tools, meet software quality measures.
YOUR KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- You hold a PhD or a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or in a related discipline.
- Theoretical knowledge specifically on numerical simulation of electromagnetic fields with the Boundary Element Method.
- Strong skills in C++ and object oriented programming.
- Knowledge in Python for internal process automation.
- Fluent English speaking.
We work in a highly motivated team, offer flexible working hours in a modern office environment combined with an attractive salary (incl. bonus system). By offering numerous social benefits, such as a canteen, free beverages, parking garage, emergency childcare etc., we want to create a working environment in which you can deploy your skills in an optimal manner.
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF CST!
CST GmbH, based in Darmstadt, Germany, is part of Dassault Systèmes. We are one of the leading providers of 3D simulation software for calculating electromagnetic fields. Our software products are used by engineers around the world in both industry and research. As a highly innovative company, CST offers a secure position with many varied and challenging tasks in an open, friendly and international atmosphere.