WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE?
- Developing, specifying and supporting RF solutions in our Circuit Simulation software, as part of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- Being an innovative C++ developer enhancing our tools
- Understanding customer's RF design workflows
- Becoming an expert and first point of contact for RF-Interference problems / solutions
- Connecting with other teams, collaborating with people involved in circuit simulation, result handling and post- processing, locally as well as worldwide across the company
THE CHALLENGES AHEAD:
- Help forming a competitive simulation environment for RF-circuit design with a strong focus on coupled circuit - 3D EM field simulations
- Connect existing individual solutions into a convincing user experience
YOUR KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Engineering Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar. A PhD degree is welcome
- Experience in modern C++ in a complex programming environment
- Curious to explore and use new software packages and libraries
- Profound background in network theory and circuit simulation
- Knowledge in RF-Design, circuit simulation and EMC/EMI compliance simulations
- Fluent English and German speaking
We work in a highly motivated team in a collegiate atmosphere, offer flexible working hours in a modern office environment combined with an attractive performance related salary (incl. bonus scheme). Through a wide range of social benefits (e.g. canteen, free beverages, parking garage, emergency childcare) we provide you a working environment in which you can fully develop your capabilities.
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF CST!
CST GmbH, based in Darmstadt, Germany, is part of Dassault Systèmes. We are one of the leading providers of 3D simulation software for calculating electromagnetic fields. Our software products are used by engineers around the world in both industry and research. As a highly innovative company, CST offers a secure position with many varied and challenging tasks in an open, friendly and international atmosphere.