WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE?
- Developing, specifying and supporting SI/EMC/EMI solutions in our Circuit Simulation environment, as part of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
- Working with innovative software developers and application engineers.
- Investigating customer examples, understanding their key design and suggest appropriate simulation setups.
- Connecting with other teams, collaborating with people involved in circuit simulation, result handling and postprocessing, locally as well as world wide across the company.
- Contributing to software quality and continuous integration pipeline.
THE CHALLENGES AHEAD:
- Help forming a competitive simulation environment with focus on Signal Integrity simulations for high speed data links and EMC / EMI effects in Power electronics applications.
- Transform SI concepts like IBIS, Eye-Diagramm and BER into software solutions.
- Get used to the development tools, meet software quality measures
YOUR KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Engineering Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- A PhD degree is welcome.
- Experience in high speed design or modeling (e.g. digital bus systems, signal processing, switch mode power converter, power electronics, signal integrity, EMI / EMC aspects).
- String skills in C++ and object oriented programming.
- Knowledge in Python for internal process automation.
- Work experience with common EDA tools for PCB and circuit design.
- Fluent English and German speaking.
We work in a highly motivated team in a collegiate atmosphere, offer flexible working hours in a modern office environment combined with an attractive performance related salary (incl. bonus scheme). Through a wide range of social benefits (e.g. canteen, free beverages, parking garage, emergency childcare) we provide you a working environment in which you can fully develop your capabilities.
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF CST!
CST GmbH, based in Darmstadt, Germany, is part of Dassault Systèmes. We are one of the leading providers of 3D simulation software for calculating electromagnetic fields. Our software products are used by engineers around the world in both industry and research. As a highly innovative company, CST offers a secure position with many varied and challenging tasks in an open, friendly and international atmosphere.