CST STUDIO SUITE - EDA / Signal Integrity Training
Develop your potential with CST MICROWAVE STUDIO® (CST MWS®) and CST PCB STUDIO® (CST PCBS®), CST® software packages of CST STUDIO SUITE® solvers dedicated to electromagnetic simulation of electronic devices.
Improve your performance with our hands-on training course. This CST STUDIO SUITE® EDA / Signal Integrity Training course consists of 2 full days. It is helpful to be familiar with the Getting Started manual. This training course is focused on modelling and solver overview, and concentrates on EDA / SI / PI applications.
91300 Massy, France
9:00 - 17:00 (both days)
From: 28th March 2017
Till: 29th March 2017
The training will cover the following topics
- Introduction to Signal Integrity and Power integrity applications
- PCB EDA import, CAD import and parameterization
- Solver overview: general purpose vs. special solver
- Definition of materials, ports and boundary conditions for EDA applications
- Single ended and differential ports
- PDN: basic concepts, IR-drop, AC impedance calculation and decap optimization
- Performance tuning and meshing
- Customer specific questions and discussion (please send your models in advance)
This course is available exclusively to CST customers and anyone interested in knowing more about SIPI simulation by means of CST. Lunch and refreshments will be included.
To apply please register online.
There is a registration deadline 1 week prior to training and subject to availability.
For more information contact us or call +33 1 60 92 17 51.
Training material and hardware will be provided on site.
Please note that an invoice will be sent after the training was held.
Cancellations must be made in writing or via your MyCST account. Cancellation of an accepted registration may be made up to seven days before the training without fee. Delegates who request a cancellation after seven days before the training and delegates who do not attend, are responsible for the full attendance fee.