CST STUDIO SUITE - EMC/EMI Training
Develop your potential with CST EMC STUDIO®, a CST® software package of CST STUDIO SUITE solvers dedicated to electromagnetic simulation of EMC applications.
The CST STUDIO SUITE® EMC/EMI training course consists of 2 full days. We recommend that you participate in both days in order to benefit from the complete range of intensive application based exercises which will be carried out over the two day period. This training class is intended for Engineers involved in electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), electromagnetic interference (EMI), electrostatic discharge (ESD), electromagnetic environmental effects (E3) and antenna integration.
64289 Darmstadt, Germany
9:00 - 17:00 (both days)
From: 4th April 2017
Till: 5th April 2017
The CST MWS EMC/EMI training class will cover the following topics
- CAD import + healing + simplification for EM analysis
- Geometry modeling, variables and parametric sweeps
- Definition of materials, thin panels, conductive coatings, absorbers
- Antenna modeling, ports, s-parameters and far-field calculation
- External plane wave sources and internal noise sources
- Meshing and boundary conditions
- Cable modeling (shielded cables, twisted pairs)
- Compact aperture models (slots, seams, vents)
- Incorporating lumped component circuits into the simulation
- Post processing and field/current visualization
- Shielding effectiveness calculation
- Emissions and immunity analysis
- Decomposing models using Near-field sources (optional workflow)
- Susceptibility (optional workflow)
- Lightning (optional workflow)
- Efficient cable simulation and extraction of transfer impedance (optional workflow)
- ESD analysis (optional workflow)
- Customer specific questions and discussion (please send your models in advance)
This course is available exclusively to CST customers. Lunch and refreshments will be included.
There is a registration deadline one week prior to the training class and subject to availability (group will be 3-8 people). To apply register online.
Training material and hardware will be provided on site.
Please note that an invoice will be sent after the training was held.
Cancellations must be made in writing or via your MyCST account. Cancellation of an accepted registration may be made up to seven days before the training without fee. Delegates who request a cancellation after seven days before the training and delegates who do not attend, are responsible for the full attendance fee.For more information contact CST or call +49-6151-7303-0.