CST STUDIO SUITE - Low Frequency Training
Develop your potential with CST EM STUDIO® (CST EMS), a CST® software package of CST STUDIO SUITE® dedicated to electromagnetic simulation of low-frequency and static applications.
Improve your performance with our hands-on training course. The full CST STUDIO SUITE Low Frequency Training course consists of one training day.
492 Old Connecticut Path, Suite 500
Framingham, MA, 01701 United States
9:00am - 5:00pm (both days)
Date: 12th April 2017
After the training you will be able to
- Set up your own structure with the powerful modelling interface in CST STUDIO SUITE
- Understand the various available sources and solvers in CST EMS
- Ensure efficient workflow
- Customize the postprocessing to your needs by using powerful result templates
- Parameterize & optimize created and imported structures
- Tune the mesh for optimum speed and accuracy
- Perform CAD imports, postprocessing, and create a personalized project template via VBA.
This course is available to customers or evaluators who want to become proficient users of CST STUDIO SUITE. Lunch and refreshments will be provided. The class is subject to availability (group will be up to 10 people). Please register for a place online.
There is a registration deadline 2 weeks prior to training and subject to availability.
Training material and hardware will be provided on site.
Payment is required at the time of registration. Your place is NOT confirmed until payment is received. We accept payment by check or VISA/Mastercard/American Express credit cards. Please mail a check to: CST of America, Inc. (Training AP), Suite 500, 492 Old Connecticut Path, Framingham, MA 01701 or make a credit card payment by phone at 508.665.4400.
Cancellations must be made in writing or via your MyCST account. Cancellation of an accepted registration may be made up to seven days before the training without fee. Delegates who request a cancellation after seven days before the training and delegates who do not attend, are responsible for the full attendance fee.For more information contact CST or call (508) 665-4400.