CST STUDIO SUITE - Microwave and Antenna Training
Develop your potential with CST MICROWAVE STUDIO® (CST MWS®), a CST® software package of CST STUDIO SUITE® dedicated to electromagnetic simulation of high-frequency applications. Improve your performance with our hands-on training course. The full CST STUDIO SUITE Microwave & Antenna Training course consists of 2 full days. It is helpful to be familiar with the Getting Started manual. The training course is focused on modeling and solver overview, and concentrates on antenna simulation.
91300 Massy, France
9:00 - 17:00 (both days)
From: 18th April 2017
Till: 19th April 2017
The training will cover the following topics
- Basic and advanced parametric modeling
- CAD import and parameterization
- Solver overview and help overview
- MW / RF applications using different solvers
- Antenna simulations including detailed farfield postprocessing
- Antenna matching network in CST DESIGN STUDIO™
- Performance tuning and meshing
- Template-based postprocessing
- Thermal co-simulation
- Customer specific questions and discussion (please send your models in advance)
This course is available exclusively to CST MWS customers. Lunch and refreshments will be provided. There is a registration deadline one week prior to training and subject to availability (group will be 3-6 people). To apply please register online.
For more information please contact us or call +33 160 921 751.
Training material and hardware will be provided on site.
Please note that an invoice will be sent after the training was held.
Cancellations must be made in writing or via your MyCST account. Cancellation of an accepted registration may be made up to seven days before the training without fee. Delegates who request a cancellation after seven days before the training and delegates who do not attend, are responsible for the full attendance fee.