CST STUDIO SUITE - Low Frequency Training
Develop your potential with CST EM STUDIO® (CST EMS), a CST® software package of CST STUDIO SUITE® dedicated to electromagnetic simulation of low-frequency and static applications.
Improve your performance with our hands-on training course. The full CST STUDIO SUITE Low Frequency Training course consists of one training day.
Immeuble Plazza Carnot, 14 avenue Carnot
91300 Massy, France
9:00 - 17:00
Date: 20th April 2017
After the training you will be able to
- Set up your own Structure with the Powerful Modelling Interface in CST STUDIO SUITE
- Understand the Various Available Sources and Solvers in CST EMS
- Ensure Efficient Workflow
- Customize the Postprocessing to your Needs by Using Powerful Result Templates
- Parameterize & Optimize Created and Imported Structures
- Tune the Mesh for Optimum Speed and Accuracy
- Perform CAD Imports, Postprocessing, and Create a Personalized Project Template via VBA.
This course is available exclusively to CST EMS customers. Lunch and refreshments will be included.
There is a registration deadline one week prior to training and subject to availability (group will be 3-5 people).
To apply please register online.
Training material and hardware will be provided on site.
Please note that an invoice will be sent after the training was held.
Cancellations must be made in writing or via your MyCST account. Cancellation of an accepted registration may be made up to seven days before the training without fee. Delegates who request a cancellation after seven days before the training and delegates who do not attend, are responsible for the full attendance fee.For more information contact CST or call +49-6151-7303-0.