CST STUDIO SUITE - Microwave and Antenna Training
Develop your potential with CST MICROWAVE STUDIO® (CST MWS®), a CST® software package of CST STUDIO SUITE® dedicated to electromagnetic simulation of high-frequency applications.
Improve your performance with our hands-on training course. The full CST STUDIO SUITE Microwave & Antenna Training course consists of 2 full days. It is helpful to be familiar with the Getting Started manual. The training course is focused on modeling and solver overview, and concentrates on antenna simulation.
1505 Westlake Ave N, Suite 900
Seattle, WA, 98109 United States
9:00am - 5:00pm (both days)
From: 25th April 2017
Till: 26th April 2017
CST MWS training will cover the following topics
- Basic and advanced parametric modeling
- CAD import and parameterization
- Solver overview and help overview
- MW / RF applications using different solvers
- Antenna simulations including detailed farfield postprocessing
- Antenna matching network in CST DESIGN STUDIO™
- Performance tuning and meshing
- Template-based post processing
- Thermal co-simulation
- Horn antenna + reflector (farfield source) (optional workflow)
- PIFA antenna & matching network (optional workflow)
- RFID-NFC + mobile phone (optional workflow)
- Patch antenna array (optional workflow)
- RCS calculation (optional workflow)
- Customer specific questions & discussions (please send your models in advance)
This course is available to customers or evaluators who want to become proficient users of CST STUDIO SUITE. Lunch and refreshments will be provided. The class is subject to availability (group will be up to 12 people). Please register for a place online.
There is a registration deadline 2 weeks prior to training and subject to availability.
Training material and hardware will be provided on site.
Payment is required at the time of registration. Your place is NOT confirmed until payment is received. We accept payment by check or VISA/Mastercard/American Express credit cards. Please mail a check to: CST of America, Inc. (Training AP), Suite 500, 492 Old Connecticut Path, Framingham, MA 01701 or make a credit card payment by phone at 508.665.4400.
Cancellations must be made in writing or via your MyCST account. Cancellation of an accepted registration may be made up to seven days before the training without fee. Delegates who request a cancellation after seven days before the training and delegates who do not attend, are responsible for the full attendance fee.For more information contact CST or call (508) 665-4400.