CST STUDIO SUITE - Signal Integrity and Power Integrity Training
Develop your potential with CST MICROWAVE STUDIO® (CST MWS®). Improve your performance with our hands-on training course. The full CST MWS training course consists of 2 full days. It is helpful to be familiar with the Getting Started manual. This training course is focused on modeling and solver overview, and concentrates on SI/PI applications.
492 Old Connecticut Path, Suite 500
Framingham, MA, 01701 United States
9:00am - 5:00pm (both days)
From: 25th April 2017
Till: 26th April 2017
The CST SI/PI Training will cover the following topics
- Basic and advanced parametric modeling
- CAD import and parameterization
- Solver overview and help overview
- Definition of materials, ports and boundary conditions
- Single ended and differential ports
- SI/PI applications using different solvers
- Performance tuning and meshing
- Template-based postprocessing, e.g. TDR, eye-diagrams
- Overview CST EDA links
- EDA import (optional workflow)
- Differential Via Pair (optional workflow)
- Power delivery network optimization (optional workflow)
- Signal Integrity Example (time domain and frequency domain) (optional workflow)
- Right-Angle High Speed Connector (optional workflow)
- Customer specific questions and discussion (please send your models in advance)
This course is available to customers or evaluators who want to become proficient users of CST STUDIO SUITE. Lunch and refreshments will be provided. The class is subject to availability (group will be up to 10 people). Please register for a place online.
There is a registration deadline 2 weeks prior to training and subject to availability.
Training material and hardware will be provided on site.
Payment is required at the time of registration. Your place is NOT confirmed until payment is received. We accept payment by check or VISA/Mastercard/American Express credit cards. Please mail a check to: CST of America, Inc. (Training AP), Suite 500, 492 Old Connecticut Path, Framingham, MA 01701 or make a credit card payment by phone at 508.665.4400.
Cancellations must be made in writing or via your MyCST account. Cancellation of an accepted registration may be made up to seven days before the training without fee. Delegates who request a cancellation after seven days before the training and delegates who do not attend, are responsible for the full attendance fee.For more information contact CST or call (508) 665-4400.