CST Workshop Series 2017
Join us for an exciting opportunity to learn about the latest developments in 3D electromagnetic simulation.
The CST® Workshop Series 2017 will give design and research engineers an insight into the latest 3D simulation technology for designing electromagnetic components as well as assembled systems using CSTSTUDIO SUITE® 2017. It will include presentations as well as live software demos that will be both beneficial for the novice as well as the experienced user.
The workshop will be held in Czech language.
Prague, Czech Republic
09:00 - 16:30
Date: 28th March 2017
Fee: Free of charge
- 09:00: Registration of Attendees
- 09:30: Welcome and Introduction
- 10:00: CST Lab Prague (Measurement, Material Characterization, Component Extraction)
- 10:30: Coffee Break
- 11:00: New Features of CST STUDIO SUITE 2017
- 12:00: Automotive Radar
- 12:30: Lunch Break
- 13:30: Antenna Magus, Interference Task (EMC)
- 14:30: FD3D Coupling Matrix Extraction, Corona Effect (Filters)
- 15:00: Coffee Break
- 15:30: Conjugate Heat Transfer (Multiphysics)
- 16:15: Discussion and Closing
For more information contact CST or call +420 257 219 488.