CST Workshop Series 2017
The CST® Workshop Series 2017 will give design and research engineers an insight into the latest 3D simulation technology for designing electromagnetic components as well as assembled systems using CST STUDIO SUITE® 2017. It will include presentations as well as live software demos that will be both beneficial for the novice as well as the experienced user. In addition, CST will host a Q&A session during the workshop.
560052 Bangalore, India
9:00 - 17:00
Date: 10th April 2017
Fee: Free of charge
- 09:30 Welcome and Introduction
- 09:40 Simulation for Product, Nature and Life – Dassault Systèmes, SIMULIA
- 10:10 New Features of CST STUDIO SUITE 2017
- 11:00 Break
- 11:20 Antenna Analysis and Design with Characteristic Mode Analysis
- 12:00 Modern EM Simulation for Aerospace and Defense Applications
- 12:40 Lunch Break
- 14:00 Radome Simulation
- 14:40 Analysing HF & LF RadHaz Scenarios with 3D EM Simulation
- 15:20 Break
- 15:40 Multimode Cavity Filter Simulation
- 16:30 Closing & Discussion
Please note: This agenda is provisional and may be subject to change. Lunch and refreshments will be provided. Please feel free to invite your colleagues, but everyone attending must pre-register.
For more information contact us.