1. MyCST account
- CST enables User to create MyCST account. User provides a valid email address and additional personal information in order to create this account. Users email address will serve as a UserID.
- User agrees to not disclose the password or enable other person’s access to User’s MyCST account.
2. Purpose of the MyCST account
- MyCST account enables User to
- download Materials from www.cst.com,
- download and license the CST STUDIO SUITE - Student Edition (additional terms & conditions apply)
- watch streaming videos
- register for
- other events
- grant access to documentation of visited CST events.
- and store information preferences
3. Ownership of Materials
- All trademarks, service marks and logos appearing on MyCST are the exclusive property of their respective owners.
- CST maintains copyright to all accessible material on MyCST unless otherwise specified. User must not share the material itself, but is encouraged to share the links to the materials.
- User understands and acknowledges that no license under any patent, copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property right is granted or conferred upon Recipient in this Agreement or by the transfer of any information from CST to Recipient as contemplated hereunder, either expressly, by implication, inducement, estoppel or otherwise, and any license under such intellectual property rights must be express and in writing.
- In the event of uses contrary to the obligations set out above, the User shall hold CST harmless against all complaints or actions instigated by a third Party.
4. Liability limitation
- CST accepts no liability for any data and other materials available via MyCST provided by third parties, which includes other Users data and other materials.
- The liability for own data and materials provided by CST is limited
- to damages caused by intentional breach or gross negligent breach,
- to personal injury, malice or any breach of an expressed guarantee on quality
- to any liability pursuant to the German statutory Act on Liability for Defective Products (Produkthaftungsgesetz)
5. Deletion, Termination
User can delete MyCST account at any time. This will delete all information and preferences stored with this account.
CST reserves the right to terminate individual User accounts, to delete any data or material which might violate third party rights or might otherwise violate legal provisions, or to terminate the entire MyCST service in CST’s sole discretion.